10 Nov

Filing an Immigration Petition (I-130) for the Foreign Spouse

Form I-130, released by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, could be the first faltering step for just about any alien who desires to immigrate into the united states of america since the general (spouse or elsewhere) of the U.S. resident or a legal permanent resident (green card owner). If you should be a U.S. citizen […]